1.28.2013

We Saved Kevin

We spent the morning at Atlantic Beach digging in the sand yesterday. It was super cold so we didn't plan to stay long. Mike climbed up on the lifeguard stand and Mas and I joined him. It was sooo nice and cozy out of the wind. We saw a pod of dolphins and a big ole seagull wandered up. He had a broken wing that was dragging behind him. Mike hopped down and the seagull followed him all around. Since he was getting so close we decided we should try to help. We called OWLS, a wildlife rescue in Newport, and they told us to try and trap him and bring him in. Mike was able to lure him over close enough to wrap him in a blanket. It was a very adrenaline filled ride to the shelter as you can see! Glad we were able to help this guy out!




























- Cheers and thanks for checking me out!

4 comments:

  1. how cool!! Have you heard how he's doing ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post. Keep posting such kind of information on your site.

    Im really impressed by your site.
    Hey there, You have performed a fantastic job. I
    will certainly digg it and for my part suggest to my friends.

    I'm confident they will be benefited from this site.
    My web-site - http://www.adirweb.com/search.php?kword=Shopping+For+Hair+Products

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saved as a favorite, I love your blog!
    My web blog - bo peep costume

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy, cause I discovered exactly what I used to be looking for.

    You've ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye
    Stop by my homepage : local business seo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...