2.29.2012

2012 Garden

It has begun! The garden is bigger this year so hopefully it will be even better! The soil is tilled and enriched. Mike is planning to install posts along the back with chicken wire running across them for the climbers. Still waiting on my seeds to get here (link below). Collecting egg cartons to start my seedlings!

On a side note, I have a ton of weeding to tackle in my flower beds and have started collecting newspapers to use as weed cloth before we put down mulch this year. Hope to start on that project soon. Also going to renovate the master bathroom in the next couple months so I will try to stay focused and do some blog posts of our progress around the homestead! Check out these links for some garden ideas that helped me!

Organic Seeds
Sprout Robot-growing tips by zip code





- Cheers and thanks for checking me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...