10.07.2011

Tomorrow



Tomorrow is a day that has never happened to me before.

With that in mind each day is made special. Concentrating solely on school and home life without the stress of a job for the past week has been quite liberating. Although I have been worrying myself to death at times about money, about how long we can go before things take a turn for the worst, I have been enjoying the down time. Especially the passion for life and the flood of creativity that has returned!

I guess I'm trying to say that looking at the bigger picture makes you realize that you can do whatever you put your heart into. It will be amazing some days and gut wrenching the next but listen to your inner voice and focus on the journey. You learn a lot about yourself when you do what you think you can't. Whether it's practicing a yoga move or moving to a new place and starting a new life. Everything has challenges. I am lucky to have a very supportive family and lots of great friends.

When I think of the worst that can happen it always brings up the fear of failure. In looking back I can't remember a time when I have ever failed at something I really wanted. I have always felt special and had a great inner voice that has given me strength. I am still learning to listen to that voice and to trust that the universe does have my back.

I am dreaming big right now, thinking of all the rad hair I'm going to do and of all the excitement it will bring to my life. I really can't wait to expel this energy that I have and create a job and a different style of living for myself. I am so anxious to learn and learn and learn at this point. And all that energy is spreading into all parts of my life!

Just remember to be the person you want to be. Don't fall into the everyday-ness of life. Be sure to relax but do something that excites you (and yes, impulse buying is okay once in a while!) This will bring you joy and other people will be inspired. You will affect and touch people's lives and you will be satisfied as you go to sleep each night. That is what my inner voice says. All great things come from within and you should trust and have faith that you will never fail if you create a path with heart.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone. Please visit me on Facebook for more interesting tid bits.

2 comments:

  1. One of my favourite book characters of all time is Anne of Green Gables. She would say, "Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it." I always try to live by that. Because I make a lot of mistakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that a lot!!! I am very hard on myself and always want things to work out a certain way or I worry myself to death over something. I think it's called obsessing but everything really does work out one way or another and I am starting to learn to enjoy letting go of that control issue I have and enjoy the mysteriousness of life and how it all works.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...