8.31.2011

I'm So Lucky

I've always felt lucky. But today, at this moment I feel fortunate. Fortunate for Mason and all the small special moments we share, for Mike and all that he brings to my life, for school and learning new things and for only missing one on my test today, for my health, my curiosity, my friends, family, creativity, my attention for details, my ability to loose focus, for the beautiful things I see and experience in nature every day, for my wonderful house and neighbors, for laughter and tears, for every night that I get to put Mas to bed and fall asleep beside Mike, for M&M's, all kinds, I don't discriminate. I think that I will keep my run on sentence and thought going for another post. It is usually this time of day that I turn in and reflect. What about you??

























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone. Visit me on facebook.lindsey.renolds.bridges.com for more pics and tid bits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...