7.12.2011

Tuesday Morning At Our Place


Just thought this was a nice poetic shot of our deck from this morning.  The garden is doing great in some spots, not so hot in others...We are still getting cucumbers but they have definitely slowed down.  Since the big rain a couple weeks ago my roses have put off shoots and buds!!!  Everything is doing pretty well.
Other great news...my Aunt from judycookinteriors.com was just in town and we went all over the house checking out our space and she even helped me hang some pictures in the living room and dining room.  I hope to post those soon!  We just had our annual beach week and let's just say the house has been neglected so I'd like to spruce it up a bit!!
Visit my facebook page for up to date pics of the fam and I!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...