3.02.2011

Yeeeeee HAW!

As you can see I've got a brand spanking new background that I think is fabulous!  I am still tweeking things a bit but overall I'm super excited! 

The temperature has dropped outside and so has my motivation to be outside for any length of time!  So with that I'd like to show a series of pictures of my house, inside and out.  Usually I am the one that takes 50 pictures to get one good one.  Well, I have been working with my aunt Judy, of Judy Cook Interiors, to redecorate some of the rooms in our 1985 ranch style house over the last six months.  She has been most helpful and fun!  So I'll start with a picture of our guest room, where all the blogging magic happens!

This is the yellow guest room

We painted this room yellow when we moved in three years ago and Judy helped me tone down the yellow-ness by adding lots of white and some subtle yellow accents. 

We also created a seating area in this room

On a side note, I think we have a raccoon visitor in the yard that keeps eating all the bird seed in our trough feeder!!!  What a rascal!

Check back for another room redo pic tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. ooh love the redo. I want to see more

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking' good linds! can't wait to see more of the transformations!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...