3.01.2011

Can you believe it's March!?



This weekend we spent lots of time outdoors. The weather was nice,
still a little windy and chilly but sunny! Sunday morning we went to
the beach with friends and played in the sand and collected shells.
When we got home my husband and I worked on the garden a tad. He dug
up the grass and we doubled the garden area! We put down new borders.
Next I will mix in some Black Cow and the vermiculite and peat moss
and get to planting. I'm about to pop to start getting stuff in the
ground!!!
Mike also cleaned up the garage. He's been working on his Volkswagen
Beetle and had stuff everywhere. But now everything is organized and
my little potting area is ready to go! He even hung up some old farm
tools for me!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa looks great! Can't wait to see it all done up

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...